Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Thanks for update.....

Look the moon is looking at you


look
the moon is looking at you!
see
stars are shining 4 u!
hear
birds are singing 2 u!
listen
my heart is saying to you..
“I MISS U”

A word to say, a word to hear


A word to say, a word to hear
Even in Ur absence I feel U near
Our relation is strong..hope it goes long
we will remain the same till the life goes on!

Can u keep a secret?


Can u keep a secret?
Between me & u
You promise?
I really need to tell u this…
Well…
I MISS U…

Nobody is lonely till somebody is gone



Nobody is right till somebody is wrong…
Nobody is weak till somebody is strong…
Nobody is lucky till love comes along…
Nobody is lonely till somebody is gone.
Missing U!

Try this, go to write msg



Try this ,
go to write msg,
ACTIVATE Dictionary [ T9 ],
then hide your screen with 1 hand
& Type 4164771968,
now remove ur hand & read it…..
then SMS me.

Did i miss something


A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
V
W
X
Y
Z
Did i miss something
yes i miss U

1 sec. without u =100 years. Miss U


In school they taught me that:
1 hour = 60 min.
1 min= 60sec.
but they never told me that:
1 sec.
without U = 100 years. Miss U

Look at sun and you see time.


Look at sun and you see time.
Look in heart and you see love.
Look in eyes and you see life.
Look at your mobile and
you see who’s thinking of u!
It’s me.

Post by: Rozina Shrestha. 12 November 2007